Caramelized Onion, Roasted Red Pepper & Broccoli Frittata
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roasted, seeded and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp. chopped thyme
- 1 Tbsp. goat cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a medium nonstick, ovenproof skillet over low heat. Add onion and cook until golden brown.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk egg, egg whites, salt and pepper.
3. Add red bell pepper, broccoli and thyme to skillet. Increase heat to medium and toss for two minutes until broccoli is bright green. Stir in eggs and crumble goat cheese on top.
4. Reduce heat to low for two minutes, then place skillet in oven. (Wrap handle in foil if it’s not ovenproof.) Bake until light golden brown and puffed up, 10-12 minutes. Cut into wedges.
NUTRITION FACTS (per serving): 241 calories, 16 g protein, 7 g carbs, 5 g fat, 2 g fiber, 2.5 g sugar, 440 mg sodium
The MacManus Brothers.
Forever reblogging Pooh
Submitted by thekaycho
I’d give a 30 dollar bill to climb this thing.
Page 1 of 100